Silpa Shetty, who recently had a daughter Samisha through surrogacy, opened up about how carrying her baby touched her back. To alleviate the pain, the bodybuilder has been developing a combination of yoga poses
In an Instagram video, Shilpa showed how to make Vyaghrasana, Marjariasana, and Utthana Vyaghrasana. Commenting on the benefits of yoga asanas, he added, “This combination gives my body the much-needed muscles & flues, strengthens my back, and stretches the abdominal muscles. It also improves waist movement, reduces back pain, and improves body balance.”
The Dhadkan actor also pointed out that yoga asanas will be beneficial for all those whose movements were limited while at home, in the wake of the disease. “Our bodies are getting more and more full without the same movement, speed and exercise as we used to; before the plague came. The daily commute has been severely limited by most of us, leaving us with very little weight, ”he wrote on Instagram.
* Enter all four so that the backop is built for tabletop. Keep your arms always down. The palms of the hands should be placed on the floor, just below the shoulders. The knees should be separated by the width of the hip.
* Inhale and raise your chin as you step your head back. Lift your tail bone and press your boots. Hold the pose for a few seconds.
* Remove and drop the chin on your chest as you bend your back. Hold the position for a few seconds. Return to tablet state.
Read | Back stiffness? Shilpa Shetty shares some pain relievers
* Enter Marjariasana pose (simple cat cat).
* Slowly stretch your right foot. Tighten the leg and listen up.
* Raise your head in an upward position as you bend your back.
* Bring the foot slightly back to the head without pressure. Hold your breath for a few seconds.
* Now tighten the leg and bring it down slowly to the waist. Draw the knee closer to the nose or forehead, as you bend your back over and bend your neck down.
* Press the pumpkin against the chest. The right foot should not touch the ground throughout the asana.
* Hold this position for a few seconds. Repeat with the left leg.
Read | Exercise three easy seats to relieve neck and high back pain
* Start tablet position with hands and knees on the floor.
* Bend your left knee and lift your leg.
* Stretch out your right hand and hold your foot.
* Tie the right arm and throw it out, bringing the foot closer to the head.
* Now bring the upper arm to the surface. The lump should point forward.
* Insert left thigh and bring the right leg up.
* Press the knee and try to straighten the leg as much as possible.